This week’s recipe from food.com will surely be a crowd pleaser- everyone loves mozzarella sticks! Not only will you make a yummy snack, but if you buy Disney Frozen String Cheese to make your mozzarella sticks, you can earn up to 500 SB!
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1tablespoon milk
- 1 lb string cheese
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup jarred pizza sauce or 1 cup marinara sauce
- Whisk eggs and milk together.
- Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Dip in egg and crumbs again.
- Freeze before frying.
- Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.